-   -   hOW DO i COPY FORMULAS FROM ONE SPREADSHEET TO ANOTHER IN EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/86174-how-do-i-copy-formulas-one-spreadsheet-another-excel.html)

Isabel

hOW DO i COPY FORMULAS FROM ONE SPREADSHEET TO ANOTHER IN EXCEL

I am working with two screens, I need to copy formulas from one spreedsheet
to another, but it doesnt work. (Both in excel). I use paste especial and
then appears the cell in the new spreedsheet with =EMBED ("Excel.sheet 8","").

Can you explain me in detail how do I have to do it??

Thanks a lot,

Isabel

R. Choate

hOW DO i COPY FORMULAS FROM ONE SPREADSHEET TO ANOTHER IN EXCEL

Hi,

Why are you using paste special in this case instead of just paste?

--
RMC,CPA