-   -   Excel 2003 loses the links to other excel spreadsheets on a server (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/86151-excel-2003-loses-links-other-excel-spreadsheets-server.html)

Mark at SMS

Excel 2003 loses the links to other excel spreadsheets on a server

When I bought a new computer with Excel 2003 the spreadsheets I have stored
on a server using Server 2000, loses it links to other spreadsheets. The
spreadsheets were originally created in Excell 2000. I have to go into edit
links and change the source every time I open the spreadsheets. It is always
looking in My Documents on my C: drive intead of the server.