-   -   macro to change data in inactive sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85925-macro-change-data-inactive-sheet.html)

Diana

macro to change data in inactive sheet

My document has two sheets. I am trying to write a macro that will allow me
to change data in a second inactive sheet by selecting the radio button on
the sheet that is open. I am able to change the data but the problem is that
the second sheets open when I run the macro and I want to be able to change
the data without opening that sheet. I would prefer to keep it hidden or
closed. Is there a way to do this.

Elkar

macro to change data in inactive sheet

You could turn off screen updating at the beginning of your macro, then turn
it back on at the end.

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

HTH,