-   -   Macro to change cell color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85888-macro-change-cell-color.html)

Patti F

Macro to change cell color

I have little macro experience and I need to change the color of the cell
when a condition is met. I would appreciate any help.

Chip Pearson

Macro to change cell color

Patti,

You don't need a macro. You can accomplish what you want using
the Conditional Formatting tool on the Format menu.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Patti F" wrote in message
I have little macro experience and I need to change the color
of the cell
when a condition is met. I would appreciate any help.

Miguel Zapico

Macro to change cell color

If you have just one condition, you may use Format - Conditional formating
instead. It can handle complicated conditions, check the help file.