-   -   How can I link a pdf file (address) to an Excel cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85783-how-can-i-link-pdf-file-address-excel-cell.html)

Wil

How can I link a pdf file (address) to an Excel cell

I want to construct a worksheet that is based on invoices. A row should
represent an invoice and caontain invoice date, a brief description of the
invoice and a link to the pdf image of the actual invoice. My attempts have
resulted in bringing the entire document into the spreadsheet. Rather, I
want to simply reference the document by filename and then open the focument
when I click on this cell.
Can someone guide me?

Ed Ferrero

How can I link a pdf file (address) to an Excel cell

Hi Wil,

Select a cell in the worksheet, then press Ctrl-K to insert a hyperlink.

Ed Ferrero
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://www.edferrero.com