Marla

Default Excel 97 to Excel 2003

If I send someone a Microsoft Office 97 Excel spreadsheet and this person
opens it up with Office 2003 and saves it in 2003, will it remain 2003 in
version, if this person emails it back to me?

Thanks!
--
Marla @ Lyle's Ford-Mercury, LLC
Peo Sjoblom

Unless this person add features that are unique to 2003 it won't matter since
the fileformat is the same.

Best Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Marla" wrote:

If I send someone a Microsoft Office 97 Excel spreadsheet and this person
opens it up with Office 2003 and saves it in 2003, will it remain 2003 in
version, if this person emails it back to me?

Thanks!
--
Marla @ Lyle's Ford-Mercury, LLC

Frank Kabel

Hi
you can still open it with Excel 97. Version 97 to 2003 are compatible

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Marla" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
If I send someone a Microsoft Office 97 Excel spreadsheet and this

person
opens it up with Office 2003 and saves it in 2003, will it remain

2003 in
version, if this person emails it back to me?

Thanks!
--
Marla @ Lyle's Ford-Mercury, LLC

Lady Layla

MArla,

It will be in whatever version they save it as and send to you

"Marla" wrote in message
: Thanks to you both for your answers. It wasn't necessarily the answer I
: needed, but it was an answer nonetheless. And I now know what I need to do.
:
: Thanks again!
: Marla
:
: "Frank Kabel" wrote:
:
: Hi
: you can still open it with Excel 97. Version 97 to 2003 are compatible
:
: --
: Regards
: Frank Kabel