-   -   How do I plot data in Excel that is captured on separate sheets; . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/856-how-do-i-plot-data-excel-captured-separate-sheets%3B.html)

krwegner

How do I plot data in Excel that is captured on separate sheets; .

Data is saved in Excel worksheets by date. I need to plot various data from
each of the separate sheets on a summary sheet. That is, the summary sheet
plots data across multiple worksheets. For example, Avg1 is on Sheet1, Avg2
on Sheet2, ... Then, on the summary sheet, I would like to plot the Avg1,
Avg2, ... sequence. I have not found a simple way to do this.