-   -   Can you import a Quickbooks file into excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85596-can-you-import-quickbooks-file-into-excel.html)

Lakebum

Can you import a Quickbooks file into excel

--
Thanks Lakebum

widman

Can you import a Quickbooks file into excel

The lasted version I have of QB is 2002, but I've never seed tables that can
be queried from outside. You can design your reports and print to txt file,
then pick them up with anything. I open with excel.
Ihave one base with 10 sheets or so, and paste values of the reports into
the sheets, then get the results on the results page

"Lakebum" wrote:

--
Thanks Lakebum