Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MIckeyLove

Default Distribute values evenly in two columns

OK - I'll try and make this as clear as possible.

I have a column of numbers. Assume the numbers add up to equal 1000.

I want to distribute these numbers into two different columns so each column
adds up to (or as close as possible to) - 500. The numbers themselves can't
change. Goial seek doesn't quite work as it can only change single cell
values.

Any help greatly appreciated