-   -   Can we Create a column that receives unique values only? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85589-can-we-create-column-receives-unique-values-only.html)

Nish

Can we Create a column that receives unique values only?

Is there any way where, we can create a column that will allow to enter only
unique values?
If i try to enter the same value in another row of the same column and press
ENTER, it should show the error!

Is this possible?

Just a thought!

I do know that we can sort and separate the unique values in a column.
What I was searching for is different from that!

Thanks
Nish

JE McGimpsey

Can we Create a column that receives unique values only?

See

http://cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm