-   -   Unable to copy/paste in Excel once clipboard gets full (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85469-unable-copy-paste-excel-once-clipboard-gets-full.html)

Sean via OfficeKB.com

Unable to copy/paste in Excel once clipboard gets full

Hi all,

I do a lot of copying/pasting in excel. This gets 'tossed' into the
Clipboard and somehow gets full. When this happens, I'm unable to copy/paste.
I close excel completely and am still unable to copy/paste. The weird thing
is that it affects other programs, not just Office. Is there a way to clear
the clipboard? Or is there something else that could be the cause? Thanks
for any feedback.

Sean