-   -   Find specific number and replace with "Yes" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85447-find-specific-number-replace-yes.html)

DW

Find specific number and replace with "Yes"

We have a rather large spreadsheet would like to find only 13 & 23 (numbers)
and replace with "Yes" (text). The problem is there are other numbers longer
in length that could potentially change by doing a search/replace. Is there
an easy way of doing this. Initially I looked at IF statements.

Ron Coderre

Find specific number and replace with "Yes"

Try this:

<Edit<Replace
Find what: 13
Replace with: Yes