-   -   "Compare Side by Side" in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85186-compare-side-side-excel.html)

Caren

"Compare Side by Side" in Excel

The default view isn't side-by-side, it's up-by-down... has anyone found a
way to change this?

BrianUVa

"Compare Side by Side" in Excel

Do you mean when you print it out? If so, go to File, Page Setup, and
orientattion and you can change between landscape and portrait, if that's
what you mean.

"Caren" wrote:

The default view isn't side-by-side, it's up-by-down... has anyone found a
way to change this?

Desert Piranha

Caren Wrote:
The default view isn't side-by-side, it's up-by-down... has anyone found
way to change this?Hi Caren,

If you mean you have two worksheets open, you can change up/down or
side/side view,
by clicking on "WindowArrange".

--
Desert Piranha

Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28934
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=536191

Jonathan

"Compare Side by Side" in Excel

I know exactly what you mean--I start Compare Up-by-Down, and while its
toolbar is open I go to Arrange Vertically and it becomes Compare
Side-by-Side. I haven't given it the time to see how to get it S-b-S first,
if it's possible