-   -   Summarising Information from other files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85043-summarising-information-other-files.html)

Mike McLellan

Summarising Information from other files

I have a total of 150 files (file1 to file150) containing performance
information and I want to be able to automatically produce a file containing
summary information. What I need is a formula that will identify the row
containing the phrase "All Transactions" and then copy the rest of the row to
the summary file. This formula would then be replicated for each detail file
to allow me to produce 150 lines of information in the summary file.
Can anyone help me out with the formula that I need?