-   -   Save as locks up Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/84799-save-locks-up-excel.html)

Greg Q

Save as locks up Excel

For the past week, everytime I open an existing (or new) file and go to
save or save as, the Excel program locks up and I can not save any
files. Any help?

--
Greg Q
Greg Q's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33781

Biff

Save as locks up Excel

Maybe this:

From a post in the WindowsUpdate NG:

Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell after you install
security update MS06-015 (15 Apr-06)

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-015
Vulnerability in Windows Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution
(908531)
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sec.../ms06-015.mspx has
been revised to v1.2 to reflect the issues in KB918165.
From the FAQ section:
"On Tuesday, April 25, Microsoft will issue a targeted re-release of
the MS06-015 update."

Biff

"Greg Q" wrote in
message ...