Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Potatosalad2

Default Format all worksheets for identical printing

I have a 47 tab spreadsheet that I would like to print with the same
margins using the worksheet name as the header. Is there a way to do
this without individually formatting each worksheet?

--
Potatosalad2
Potatosalad2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20834

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Right-click on a sheet tab, and choose Select All Sheets
Choose FilePage Setup
On the Margins tab, set the margins
On the Header/Footer tab, from the Header dropdown, select the name of
the active sheet.
Click OK
Right-click on a sheet tab, and choose Ungroup sheets.

Potatosalad2 wrote:
I have a 47 tab spreadsheet that I would like to print with the same
margins using the worksheet name as the header. Is there a way to do
this without individually formatting each worksheet?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Potatosalad2

This works very well. Thank you. I would also like to format all tabs
for Row 1 to repeat at the top but that option seems to be grayed out.
Any suggestions?

--
Potatosalad2
Potatosalad2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20834
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=535509

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Some options aren't available when sheets are grouped. You could use a
macro to set the print tile rows. For example:

Sub SetPrinrTitles()

Dim ws As Worksheet

ws.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$1"
Next ws