-   -   Odd "Scripting" Icon in Excel cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/84790-odd-scripting-icon-excel-cells.html)

Randy Brown

Odd "Scripting" Icon in Excel cells

I have spreadsheet that I use a lot. As I cut/paste lots of things, I'm
seeing this yellow box with a "scroll" placed in the cells over my data. I
tried to include a sample but it won't here...

Anyway, it is rather annoying and they tend to build up over one another. I
have to cut them over and over and over and over and over...until finally
they are gone. They aren't in every cell, but spread about as I do sorts.

It seems to be tied to Windows Scripting... How do I get rid of these???

Thanks!