Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Somethings Missing . . . . .

All,

I have an excel sheet which looks like it has 3 lines ( I thought they
were borders ) but I cant get rid of them.

When I try to select the two rows (one above the line and one below)
and delete them. The lines stay there.

Out of desperation I deleted everything on my spreadsheet, and now I
have a blank spreadsheet with three straight lines on it.

Here the odd part, when I try to add a row I now get an error message
telling me "your formulat contains an invalid external reference to a
wroksheet" So now I know that something is there, but I have no way of
finding out what.

A whil back I had this problem and it ended up being charts there we
too small for my mouse to select. Someone pointed me to little program
which went through and found litle stuff like htis.

Any ideas?

Doug

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don,

Great. I will give this a run. What if there were shapes or charts I
wanted to keep? I sthere a way of finding out the names of the shapes
or charts and then manually selecting them, and making them viewable?

I know, I'm never happy with the just the answer I have to know more.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Doug