-   -   Problem importing excel worksheet in Word and or Power point (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/83920-problem-importing-excel-worksheet-word-power-point.html)

Andrea_Ita

Problem importing excel worksheet in Word and or Power point

Hi to all. It's my first time here and i hope to be in the right place. I've
a big problem with Excel Worksheet.
When i use Word or Powerpoint and i use the function: "Insert Object" -
"Excel Worksheet", the worksheet appears.
Now when i double click on the worksheet and i go to write inside,
everything is ok BUT when i double click for finish editing the worksheet....
well all characters are one on the other. (they are close together, on top of
one another, overlapped).
If i go again with double click inside the worksheet, while editing, the
view is correct, but when i finish again with double click, everything is
again wrong.
The problem is also present when i print. What i view wrong is printed wrong
too.

I tried on others pc here at works and with some of them i've the same
problems, with others instead when i double click for finishing editing, the
file come back correct with all characters at the right place.

I've tried to change every setting both of the software (Office 2002 - SP3)
and of the OS (Win XP SP2).

We have tried to reinstall everything, to make all updates, to change all
settings.... but the problem is still present.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks so much.

(sorry for my english, it's not my mother language)

[email protected]

Problem importing excel worksheet in Word and or Power point

Hi,

what happens if you save&close your Word or PowerPoint document and
open it again?

Regards,

Ivan

Andrea_Ita

Problem importing excel worksheet in Word and or Power point

If i save&close and open again it, when it's wrong, it appears wrong.
If i save&close it from my pc when it's correct (and i don't try to edit
it), i reopen it correctly.
If i save&close it correct from another pc and i only open it on my pc... i
see it correctly, but as soon as i double click for editing, and double click
for finish editing, it becomes again wrong.

Thanks again

" wrote:

Hi,

what happens if you save&close your Word or PowerPoint document and
open it again?

Regards,

Ivan

[email protected]

Problem importing excel worksheet in Word and or Power point

Hi,

I thought that save&close will solve the problem.

Now I would look if all appearance settings are the same on the
computers. I mean window borders size, scrollbar size ...

Regards,

Ivan

Andrea_Ita

Problem importing excel worksheet in Word and or Power point

Hi,
I'm using 2560 x 1024 pixel. (I work on double monitor). I tried to change
all settings but the problem still exist.
I've tried to change character type "normail dpi", etc. but nothing change.
I tried to check all main settings of pc where everything is ok... and then
to check mines ... but it seems to be ok.
The information technology office we have where i work tried to make all
updates and to check everything.... but nobody can solve this problem.
I don't know what can i try to change.... what can i try to check...

Tnx again