DanetteS

Default Mexport transfer from another program to excel opens at excel lau.

I transfered data from another program to an excel workbook, now every time I
open excel, this data sheet opens as MEXPORT. How do I get rid of it?
Dave Peterson

Maybe you saved that workbook into your XLStart folder. If you did move it
somewhere else.

If it's not in there, there's an option that allows you to open all the files in
a specific folder.

Tools|options|general tab
"at startup, open all files in:" <xl2002+ wording
"Alternate Startup File location" <before xl2002 wording

Most people keep that box empty.

--

Dave Peterson