-   -   How do I remove a reference from a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/83836-how-do-i-remove-reference-cell.html)

stayathome working girl

How do I remove a reference from a cell?

I have a worksheet that has info that was ported from a pdf file. The cell
has a reference that would give additional info. I do not need it there.
How do I remove reference to additional info?

Gary''s Student

How do I remove a reference from a cell?

It depends on the nature of the reference. If the reference is a hyperlink,
then this tiny macro will remove it:

Sub format()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
end sub

Just select the cell(s) and run the macro
--
Gary's Student