-   -   what service pack do I have with my windows 2000? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/83683-what-service-pack-do-i-have-my-windows-2000-a.html)

Crystal

what service pack do I have with my windows 2000?

Im starting classes on monday and I need microsoft word. I tried to download
the trial version of office 2003 but Im running windows 2000 and it says I
need a service pack 3. Is there a way I can get word with out having to
upgrade to XP?

Peo Sjoblom

what service pack do I have with my windows 2000?

It means you need service pack 3 for windows 2000

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000...3/default.mspx

it might be that there are certain files in 2000 that need to be updated
before you can install the trial version of office.

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

"Crystal" wrote in message
Im starting classes on monday and I need microsoft word. I tried to
download
the trial version of office 2003 but Im running windows 2000 and it says I
need a service pack 3. Is there a way I can get word with out having to
upgrade to XP?

Crystal

what service pack do I have with my windows 2000?

I tried to download this service pack and it says:

The W2KSP3(1).EXE file linked to missing export NTDLL.DLLstrstr

Windows cannot access the specified device, path,file. You may not have the
appropriate permission.

I have no Idea what that means LOL.