Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
parm

Default My custom fill color option is not in excel how do i get it worki.

"more fill colors" used to show up for me in excel when i filled in colors on
a worksheet. i would then be able to customize the fill color. however, i
bought a new compture with windows xp loaded, and now that option does not
appear in my excel (but does appear in word). how do it get it in excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
energythief

I have the same problem, but using Excel 2002... Where has "More Fill
Colors" gone??

--
energythief
energythief's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7635

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

I think you'll have to go through
Format|cells|Patterns tab

Or create yourself a little macro to show that tab:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPatterns).Show
End Sub

I'd just hit ctrl-1,p (or ctrl-1 if the patterns tab was already selected).