-   -   Well that's strange... TAB question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/834-well-thats-strange-tab-question.html)

CrankyLemming

Well that's strange... TAB question

For no apparent reason, my Excel at work has started misbehaving.

If I am in, say, A1 and hit TAB, instead of going to cell B1, I go to
R1. Can anyone explain this, or tell me how to put it right.

TIA

Steve

Don Guillett

Protection?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"CrankyLemming" wrote in message
m...
For no apparent reason, my Excel at work has started misbehaving.

If I am in, say, A1 and hit TAB, instead of going to cell B1, I go to
R1. Can anyone explain this, or tell me how to put it right.

TIA

Steve

Frank Kabel

Hi
Tools - Options - Transition and uncheck the 'Transition keys'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

m...

Frank Kabel wrote:

Tools - Options - Transition and uncheck the 'Transition keys'

Ah, that did it. I don't know how that happened.

Thanks

S:)