-   -   How do I combine multiple Excel sheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/83322-how-do-i-combine-multiple-excel-sheets.html)

Tom

How do I combine multiple Excel sheets?

I need to combine multiple sheets into one sheet so I can sort them all at
one time. I have a workbook I received from another person. Instead of just
having one worksheet, it has many worksheets, each a continuation of the one
before it. If it were only a few sheets I could just copy each sheet and
paste it onto the bottom of the first sheet. Is there a way of combining all
of these sheets?

Toppers

How do I combine multiple Excel sheets?

See sample code on Ron de Bruin's site: