-   -   Cell Selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/83045-cell-selection.html)

Saboto

Cell Selection

Hello Folks,

Please, I need help ... I have developed a UserForm that has a field (Text
Box) where I put the range of cells I need in my code (example: B1:B15)... Is
there any way to able the form (text box) to accept the mouse selection,
i.e., I select the range through mouse like any kind of "formula" in excell
environment ?

--
Thanks,

Saboto

Bob Phillips

Cell Selection

Look at the RefEdit control. It is an additional control on the toolbox,
named RefEdit Ctrl.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Saboto" wrote in message
Hello Folks,

Please, I need help ... I have developed a UserForm that has a field (Text
Box) where I put the range of cells I need in my code (example: B1:B15)...

Is
there any way to able the form (text box) to accept the mouse selection,
i.e., I select the range through mouse like any kind of "formula" in

excell
environment ?

--
Thanks,

Saboto

John James

Cell Selection

Is this what you're after?

http://tinyurl.com/frk2s

--
John James
John James's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32690

Saboto

Cell Selection

Hello Bob,

thank you very much ... it is running 100% !

--
Thanks,

Saboto

"Saboto" wrote in message
Hello Folks,

Please, I need help ... I have developed a UserForm that has a field (Text
Box) where I put the range of cells I need in my code (example: B1:B15)...

Is
there any way to able the form (text box) to accept the mouse selection,
i.e., I select the range through mouse like any kind of "formula" in

excell
environment ?

--
Thanks,

Saboto

Saboto

Cell Selection

Hello John,

Thanks for your help ... I will try it too !

--
Thanks,

Saboto

"John James" wrote: