-   -   Transforming a bitmap to text for integrating in Excell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82881-transforming-bitmap-text-integrating-excell.html)

Therese

Transforming a bitmap to text for integrating in Excell

Hi
I have copied a list from a word document on the web. The list is insert as
a bmp in the word document. Now I want the data insert in a spredsheet as a
total list.
Is that possible?
I have tried insert<objekt, but it still doesnt work, it just inserts the
bmp in the spredsheet.
--
Thanks
Therese

Bryan Hessey

Transforming a bitmap to text for integrating in Excell

You will need to 'capture' the text via an OCR product, Adobe Acrobat
Professional has this as an added feature under Document, Paper
Capture.

Hope this helps.

--

Therese Wrote:
Hi
I have copied a list from a word document on the web. The list is
insert as
a bmp in the word document. Now I want the data insert in a spredsheet
as a
total list.
Is that possible?
I have tried insert<objekt, but it still doesnt work, it just inserts
the
bmp in the spredsheet.
--
Thanks
Therese

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=532293

Therese

Transforming a bitmap to text for integrating in Excell

Hi
Thanks. Do you think I can find it somewhere for free...like a tryout or
something?
--
Therese

Therese Wrote:
Hi
I have copied a list from a word document on the web. The list is
insert as
a bmp in the word document. Now I want the data insert in a spredsheet
as a
total list.
Is that possible?
I have tried insert<objekt, but it still doesnt work, it just inserts
the
bmp in the spredsheet.
--
Thanks
Therese

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=532293

Bryan Hessey

Transforming a bitmap to text for integrating in Excell

It's possible, try a Google on 'OCR free download'

--

Therese Wrote:
Hi
I have copied a list from a word document on the web. The list is
insert as
a bmp in the word document. Now I want the data insert in a

spredsheet
as a
total list.
Is that possible?
I have tried insert<objekt, but it still doesnt work, it just

inserts
the
bmp in the spredsheet.
--
Thanks
Therese

--
Bryan Hessey

Bryan Hessey's Profile:

View this thread:

Therese Wrote:
[...]

Hi Bryan
Thanks a lot, it really works fine. Excellent. :0)
--
Therese