-   -   Formula format in excel that returns an "error" if there is a blan (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82840-formula-format-excel-returns-error-if-there-blan.html)

Ken Proj mgr

Formula format in excel that returns an "error" if there is a blan

I am adding monthly data and I need to get 12 months worth. Is there a
formula that will result in an "error" if I have a zero in one of the cells?
Can this be conditionally formatted to pick up the missing data?

Column "A" has data that is input. Column "B" needs to sum 12 cells from
Column "A", example =sum(a1:a12). How to format when column "A" has yet to
get data.

Gazeta

Formula format in excel that returns an "error" if there is a blan

Użytkownik "Ken Proj mgr" napisał w
wiadomości ...
I am adding monthly data and I need to get 12 months worth. Is there a
formula that will result in an "error" if I have a zero in one of the

cells?
Can this be conditionally formatted to pick up the missing data?

Column "A" has data that is input. Column "B" needs to sum 12 cells from
Column "A", example =sum(a1:a12). How to format when column "A" has yet to
get data.

try to combine if and min(your range)
mcg

CLR

Formula format in excel that returns an "error" if there is a blan

Maybe..........

=IF(COUNTIF(A1:A12,"0")=12,SUM(A1:A12),"ERROR")

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Ken Proj mgr" wrote:

I am adding monthly data and I need to get 12 months worth. Is there a
formula that will result in an "error" if I have a zero in one of the cells?
Can this be conditionally formatted to pick up the missing data?

Column "A" has data that is input. Column "B" needs to sum 12 cells from
Column "A", example =sum(a1:a12). How to format when column "A" has yet to
get data.

Ken Proj mgr

Formula format in excel that returns an "error" if there is a

MCG,
Could you please give an example.

"Gazeta" wrote:

UÂżytkownik "Ken Proj mgr" napisaÂł w
wiadomoÂści ...
I am adding monthly data and I need to get 12 months worth. Is there a
formula that will result in an "error" if I have a zero in one of the

cells?
Can this be conditionally formatted to pick up the missing data?

Column "A" has data that is input. Column "B" needs to sum 12 cells from
Column "A", example =sum(a1:a12). How to format when column "A" has yet to
get data.

try to combine if and min(your range)
mcg

Ken Proj mgr

Formula format in excel that returns an "error" if there is a

Chuck,
IT WORKS....... YOU SIR ARE THE MAN!!!

THANK YOU.

KEN

"Ken Proj mgr" wrote:

I am adding monthly data and I need to get 12 months worth. Is there a
formula that will result in an "error" if I have a zero in one of the cells?
Can this be conditionally formatted to pick up the missing data?

Column "A" has data that is input. Column "B" needs to sum 12 cells from
Column "A", example =sum(a1:a12). How to format when column "A" has yet to
get data.

CLR

Formula format in excel that returns an "error" if there is a

Happy to help.......thanks for the feedback.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Ken Proj mgr" wrote:

Chuck,