-   -   How do I hide the header on all but the 1st page in an excel works (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82679-how-do-i-hide-header-all-but-1st-page-excel-works.html)

barr

How do I hide the header on all but the 1st page in an excel works

I've put a header on my worksheet which is 4 pages long. When I do print
preveiw, the header shows up on all 4 pages. I only want it on page 1. How do
I get it off of the other 3 pages?

Connie Martin

How do I hide the header on all but the 1st page in an excel works

Remove it as a header and put it as the first row in the worksheet.

"barr" wrote:

I've put a header on my worksheet which is 4 pages long. When I do print
preveiw, the header shows up on all 4 pages. I only want it on page 1. How do
I get it off of the other 3 pages?

Connie Martin

How do I hide the header on all but the 1st page in an excel works

Also: go to File/page setup/sheet/ and remove any reference to "rows to
repeat at top"