-   -   macro from excel 97 that doesnt work in excel 2003 (help) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82615-macro-excel-97-doesnt-work-excel-2003-help.html)

[email protected]

macro from excel 97 that doesnt work in excel 2003 (help)

I have a macro named MyMacro run with Excel (Access 97) but this macro
cannot run in Excel 2003.
Please tell me the reason why and how to convert MyMacro so that it can
run in Excel 2003.

I am a beginner. Any help is very much appreciated.
Please reply to my e-mail address .

Bob Phillips

macro from excel 97 that doesnt work in excel 2003 (help)

show us the macro, and we might be able to.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a macro named MyMacro run with Excel (Access 97) but this macro
cannot run in Excel 2003.
Please tell me the reason why and how to convert MyMacro so that it can
run in Excel 2003.

I am a beginner. Any help is very much appreciated.
Please reply to my e-mail address .

Stefan Wiersma

macro from excel 97 that doesnt work in excel 2003 (help)

Hmmm nonew reply from thanhhuy27 :-( To bad

--
MCP, MCSA:Security, MCSE:Security, ITIL, A+, Network+, Security+, CEH, CCNA,
CCA

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

show us the macro, and we might be able to.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

ups.com...