-   -   Create .NET object written in C# in Excel Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82607-create-net-object-written-c-excel-macro.html)

Tom Chau

Create .NET object written in C# in Excel Macro

Dear all,

I have written some .NET components in DLL using C#.
With CLR compilation, those components can be invoked successfully
under pure VB environment.

When I tried to add my .NET DLL file to Excel's VB references, there is
an error message told me that the DLL is invalid to add as a reference.

I wonder whether those .NET components can be invoked in Excel Macro.

May I ask whether somebody have previous experience?
Could you mind providing me some guideline on that?

Thanks in advance.

Tom