-   -   Need help asap (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82546-need-help-asap.html)

potsie

Need help asap

I am to make the date 5/1/2006 absolute and subtract it from another date
then divide by 365
Hope you can help me.
Lori

Pete_UK

Need help asap

If you have two dates in A1 and B1, then you can enter this formula in
C1:

=ABS(A1-B1)/365

and format C1 as a number. This will give you the difference in the
dates in years (approximately, as there are 365.25 days in a year on
average).

Hope this helps.

Pete

potsie

Need help asap

It worked pete, can you help me with IF function I posted?
Lori

potsie wrote:
I am to make the date 5/1/2006 absolute and subtract it from another date
then divide by 365
Hope you can help me.
Lori

Pete_UK

Need help asap

Glad it worked.

You seem to have answers already to your posts on the IF function.

Pete