-   -   Linking worksheets from different workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82529-linking-worksheets-different-workbooks.html)

Paddy -mbl

Linking worksheets from different workbooks

Is there an easy way to link all of the cells from a worksheet in one
workbook to replicate and update the worksheet of another workbook? I know
how to do this for one cell but is there a way to do this wholesale for a
whole worksheet? One would think it would be very simple (like one menu
selection I am overlooking). Thanks for the help.

Manoj

Linking worksheets from different workbooks

Copy one cell first. Remove the absolute references (hit F4 thrice in the
edit mode) or just delete the $ signs that appear in the formulae.

then copy the formulaes on to the other cells.