-   -   Prevent open excel windows from automatically closing. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82528-prevent-open-excel-windows-automatically-closing.html)

Prevent Automatic Closing

Prevent open excel windows from automatically closing.

How do I prevent open excel windows from automatically closing when I haven't
used it for a few minutes?

Doug Kanter

Prevent open excel windows from automatically closing.

"Prevent Automatic Closing" <Prevent Automatic
wrote in message
How do I prevent open excel windows from automatically closing when I
haven't
used it for a few minutes?

That should not be happening, unless it's a strange feature in Excel
versions later than mine (2000). You're saying that if you touch nothing,
Excel exits after a period of time? How long?