Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nat

Default TAB key takes cursor to other end of sheet...

Hi,

I use MS Excel 2003 (11.5612.5606) and, for an unknown reason to me, when I
hit the TAB button, it takes my cursor to the other end of the row. Sometimes
it is just 25 rows to the right, sometimes more...

Any idea what my be causing this or how I could correct this?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

You likely have the transition navigation keys enabled. This
setting is for users migrating from Lotus 123. Go to the Tools
menu, choose Options, then the Transition tab. There, uncheck
"Transition navigation keys".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson