-   -   Quickbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82444-quickbooks.html)

TRESSA WYKOFF

Quickbooks

This is actually a question about quickbooks...Does anyone know how it's
possible for the trial balance in quickbooks to get out of balance?

Bob Phillips

Quickbooks

So why are you posting in an Excel NG? surely
alt.comp.software.financial.quickbooks or an accounting NG would be better?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"TRESSA WYKOFF" wrote in message
This is actually a question about quickbooks...Does anyone know how it's
possible for the trial balance in quickbooks to get out of balance?

TRESSA WYKOFF

Quickbooks

Well I'd used this before and couldn't find a quickbooks forum. I figured
people using excel may also know about quickbooks.