-   -   how do I reset my file to remove protections? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82424-how-do-i-reset-my-file-remove-protections.html)

Ken Proj mgr

how do I reset my file to remove protections?

My file won't allow me to conditional format or protect. It did at one time,
but no longer will allow it. How do I reset the file without losing any
information?

Jim Rech

how do I reset my file to remove protections?

If you "shared" the workbook (under Tools, Share Workbook) you're going to
have to unshare it to make these changes.

--
Jim
"Ken Proj mgr" wrote in message
| My file won't allow me to conditional format or protect. It did at one
time,
| but no longer will allow it. How do I reset the file without losing any
| information?

Ken Proj mgr

how do I reset my file to remove protections?

Jim,
Thank you Sir. That was my problem. I am good to go.

Thanks again.

Ken