-   -   Referencing .Net Remoting Services project in MS Excel Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82415-referencing-net-remoting-services-project-ms-excel-macro.html)

Shilpa

Referencing .Net Remoting Services project in MS Excel Macro

Hi,

I have an excel (professional edition 2003) file with Macros. The
macros are written in VB 6.
I want to include a .Net Remoting Services Project. The following
namespaces are referenced by the .Net project
System
System.Configuration
System.Data
System.EnterpriseServices
System.XML
apart from a couple of projects written by me.

When I try to add reference to this .Net project in the VB editor of
excel, I am not getting any error message but the project is not
getting displayed in the reference dialog box.

Please help me to solve the this problem.

Regards,
Shilpa