-   -   Cell Colors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82235-cell-colors.html)

Tommy

Cell Colors

What do I do, to make cells different colors based on a number I enter. What
I want to do is any number less than 72 the cell will be red.

Peo Sjoblom

Cell Colors

Format conditional formatting, formula is

=A1<72

click format button and select colour, click OK twice, now put a number less
than 72 in A1

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"Tommy" wrote in message
What do I do, to make cells different colors based on a number I enter.
What
I want to do is any number less than 72 the cell will be red.

Tommy

Cell Colors

thank you it worked perfect.

"Tommy" wrote in message
What do I do, to make cells different colors based on a number I enter.
What
I want to do is any number less than 72 the cell will be red.

Help with a Formula

Cell Colors

Hi Tom...this is called conditional formating.