-   -   Data Validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82204-data-validation.html)

Trent

Data Validation

I have a list of symptoms in one cell I want the adjacent two cells to
poulate based on what I chose in the first cell. I have seen how to do it
with one word lists but my symptoms are multiple words sometimes as many as
15. Any ideas?

Thanks

paul

Data Validation

each sypmton is still only one cell though,right?So it will work just the same
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!