-   -   how do i move from excell to word for better readable subject (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82187-how-do-i-move-excell-word-better-readable-subject.html)

Clovis

how do i move from excell to word for better readable subject

I have a document sent to me in Excel- I have saved to desktop- but I want
to save in Word so I can cut and paste- In excel it will not let me send
to anyone nor cut and paste or do anything- I need it to be in better format
so how do I do that. I am a novice so please be very clear and specific
thank you

shanjar

how do i move from excell to word for better readable subject

Hi

Open the Excel file, click anywhere in the spreadsheet. Press Ctrl A
and this selects all the words and figures. Press Ctrl C to Copy.

Open Microsoft Word and create a new document. Go to Edit and select
Paste Special.

Choose Unformatted text from the menu and all your data should appear
in the Word document.

--
shanjar
shanjar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33278