-   -   Compiling information from multiple excel files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82152-compiling-information-multiple-excel-files.html)

DKP

Compiling information from multiple excel files

I have a standard excel template I have sent to a number of users. I am
expecting the users to send me information in 15 separate files.

I want to create a compilation of each of the users template on a single
worksheet.

Each worksheet tab has a different name.

Any suggestions on a method of doing this?

CLR

Compiling information from multiple excel files

If this is something that you will have to be doing regularly, then I would
recommend that you write macros to run from a master file that will go an
open (and close) each file in turn and copy and paste the data from therein
to your master in the desired format to facilitate subsequent manipulation
and report generation. No small job, but well worth the effort when it's
done.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3