-   -   Pasting from Excel should let me to show references (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82147-pasting-excel-should-let-me-show-references.html)

Peter Carswell (Cape Town, S.Africa)

Pasting from Excel should let me to show references

I write manuals and presentations and I'd like to be able to copy ranges in
Excel and paste them into my Word doc or Powerpoint presentation and show the
range where these cells come from... so the paste would look like this

A B C
3 45.00 60.00 Books
4 18.00 24.00 Paper

It would make it easier for users to find my the cells I reference in my
document.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.