-   -   Missing function in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/821-missing-function-excel-2003-a.html)

Galldrian

Missing function in Excel 2003

I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel
2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it
before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas?

Frank Kabel

Hi
never heard about this. Maybe he has to install the Analysis Toolpak Addin
('tools - addins').

"Galldrian" wrote:

I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel
2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it
before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas?

Jerry W. Lewis

Never heard of a coalition matrix. The Analysis ToolPak will calculate
a correlation matrix, otherwise, it is probably an Add-In that was not
native to Excel.

Jerry