-   -   How do I make all my text appear in my cell in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82034-how-do-i-make-all-my-text-appear-my-cell-excel.html)

Angela

How do I make all my text appear in my cell in Excel?

I am trying to print my Excel spreadsheet with all my data in the cells
showing. It's mainly text, however not all my text in the cells are showing.
I have used the wordwrap option as well.

Angela

How do I make all my text appear in my cell in Excel?

Expand the cell on screen to show all the data in the cell, then it will
print as it appears.
Angelo