-   -   Excel Border Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81911-excel-border-cells.html)

Elizabeth

Excel Border Cells

I am wondering how to change the color of the border of the cells you are
currently clicked on with the mouse. For example, if you have a lot of data
in a spreadsheet, you may click on a few cells to look at them easier since
this puts a black border around the cell. How do I change this color? (I do
not want a specific cell to be permanently changed in color).

Chip Pearson

Excel Border Cells

You can't change the color of the selection border.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Elizabeth" wrote in