-   -   Need help for a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81899-need-help-macro.html)

Francesco

Need help for a macro

Hello
I am using excel 2003 and WindowsXp Professional and Adobe Acrobat 6
professional.
When PDFMaker 6.0 is selected in VisualizationTool Bar the icon are
regularly shown.
On of the icon says: "Convert a Adobe PDF and email to.
II clck on that the active sheet is sevad converted in pdf and attached to
an email so that I can send it to sombody

In my VBAProject there is " AcrobatPDFMaker(PDFmaker.xla)

What I woud like to have is a macro to to convert in pdf a attache to the
email instead of the end user to click on the tool bar icon.

Will appreciate any help on the matter
Francesco