-   -   Can I view 2 rows of tabs in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81737-can-i-view-2-rows-tabs-excel.html)

Elseygirl

Can I view 2 rows of tabs in Excel?

I am working on a project at work that has so many tabs and I need to be able
to see more of them at a time to save me scrolling to find them all the time.

Dave O

Can I view 2 rows of tabs in Excel?

At the lower left corner of your screen, if you'll right-click on the
tab navigation arrows, a pop-up list appears. Does that help?

Peo Sjoblom

Can I view 2 rows of tabs in Excel?

Maybe not the best of solutions but if you right click to the left of the
first sheet in the area with the arrows you'll get a list of the sheets and
if that is more than can be viewed there is an option in the same popup
named "more sheets"

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com