-   -   How to change a cell value by using up/down arrows in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81682-how-change-cell-value-using-up-down-arrows-excel.html)

tracer

How to change a cell value by using up/down arrows in Excel

I need to be able to change the input value of a cell by using an up/down
arrow.

Peo Sjoblom

How to change a cell value by using up/down arrows in Excel

Take a look at the spinner button in the forms toolbar
(viewtoolbarsforms), right click it after putting it unto the sheet and
link it to a cell in the format control

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

"tracer" wrote in message
I need to be able to change the input value of a cell by using an up/down
arrow.

Therese

How to change a cell value by using up/down arrows in Excel

Hi Peo Sjoblom
Right, I shouldn't reply it , just post the link to the police, but I think
he ought to know. This statement was way out of line to what I expected from
a place like this. I like to be here that's all and hated what he wrote. But
see what you mean.
--
Therese