-   -   Tab Order (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81680-tab-order.html)

Todd

Tab Order

Is there anyway to keep make the tab order go down on a worksheet instead of
right? I have a protected worksheet and the flow of the unlocked cells needs
to go down then back to the top but using the tab key makes it go right then
down. Any help???

Jim Bennett

Tab Order

If you move around using the <enter key you can control its direction in
TOOLS+OPTIONS+EDIT+Move Selection After Enter+Direction

Maybe you could trap the TAB key and have it perform the ENTER action
through VBA